Phone: +40 722 222 592
Ramona is the Of Counsel of Lospa Lawyers since 2017 and she primarily specializes in litigation and arbitration work. Ramona’s experience covers disputes relating to several different industries including, retail and consumer business, construction and real estate, pharma and healthcare and disputes arising from mergers and acquisitions.
Ramona’s experience also encompasses corporate and commercial issues in relation to the clients’ business activity, being involved in various due diligence processes and also providing assistance on restructuring businesses, negotiation and conclusion of various commercial contracts.
Ramona regularly acts in a wide variety of complex disputes such as arising out of the performance or termination of commercial contracts, corporate and administrative disputes, employment relations, real estate, insolvency and debt recovery procedures, enforcement and as well, settlement procedures. In addition, Ramona represents clients in tax litigation, such as in various challenges against the decision of public authorities for the annulment of tax and administrative acts.
Due to her double background, in advisory and litigation, Ramona has both a full understanding of the projects and a practical approach, seeking for creative and pragmatic solutions for the clients’ businesses.
• August 2016 – October 2016: Senior Associate, Deloitte Legal Romania – Reff & Asociații SCA
• October 2012 – August 2016: Associate, Deloitte Legal Romania – Reff & Asociații SCA
• August 2011 – February 2012: Trainee, Neacșu & Asociații SCA
• Master’s Degree (LL.M) – Private Law, University of Bucharest, Romania (2013)
• Law Degree (LL.B) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2012)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economy (BEc.) Domestic and International Business, Banking and Finance – Romanian-American University (2011)