The courtroom is our second home
With years of trial experience, the Firm’s lawyers are able to simplify and effectively convey the nuances of complex business disputes to courts at all levels, arbitration panels, administrative hearing officers, throughout the country.
Lospa Lawyers has demonstrated a depth and breadth of experience and bench strength by representing large companies for years, and litigating with and against some of the nation’s largest law firms. Along with a robust litigation practice, we pledge and maintain the highest degree of flexibility and personal service any client would want from their law firm.
- and successfully defended a construction management provider in arbitration brought by an Italian green energy fund seeking $1.5 million in damages for breach of two contracts providing for the construction of two waste management plants;
- represented a fifty percent owner of a business who discovered his co-owner was seeking to seize company customers and begin his own business and was already in the process of opening the new business. Litigation for breach of duty and seizure of corporate opportunity was commenced. Case settled before trial with our client selling his interest in the business for full market value of the business;
- represented a client focused in media industry in dispute administered by the Bucharest International Chamber of Commerce;
- successfully handled a variety of tort-based individual actions, including cases involving allegedly defective services against building consultants;
- acted as counsel in a large number of disputes related to the termination of exclusive commercial agency contracts in Romania, with activities ranging from pre-litigation advice, settlement negotiations, to full-blown proceedings.