Phone: +40 725 387 205
Paul focuses on legal and arbitration proceedings and handles such proceedings in a range of areas of the law.
Paul is highly specialized in insolvency and restructuring law, mainly engaged in creditors’ rights, financial restructuring of distressed businesses, negotiations for composition arrangements and bankruptcy proceedings. He has attended to a large number of large-scale and small-scale bankruptcy proceedings and restructurings and he thus has extensive experience of bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings in practice, which is a significant condition for being capable of advising non-performing facilities and distressed businesses.
In addition to advising distressed businesses, Paul also lends advisory services to clients on corporate law issues and contracts, collateral and general corporate law issues –with a business-oriented, proactive and pragmatic focus.
For three years, Paul has also been an external lecturer in Civil Procedure Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest and he is the author of a series of articles in the Romanian Weekly Law Reports and the professional journals Curierul Juridic, Pandectele Saptamanale etc. He is also a three-year PhD candidate at Faculty of Law – Bucharest University, currently writing his dissertation about garnishment proceedings regulated under the Romanian law.
Along with his practice as an attorney, Paul is currently a certified insolvency practitioner from Romanian National Association of Practitioners in Insolvency (UNPIR).
• February 2017 – present: tutor at Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University (Civil Procedure Law)
• February 2014 – August 2015: Associate, Deloitte Legal Romania – Reff & Asociații SCA
• October 2011 – June 2014: tutor at Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (Civil Procedure Law)
• September 2011 – present: 2011 – present, Editorial Director “Pandectele Săptămânale” Magazine
• September 2010 – February 2014: Junior Lawyer, Piperea & Asociații SCA
• PhD student in Law degree – University of Bucharest, Romania (present)
• Master’s Degree (LL.M) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2012)
• Master of Economics (M.Ec.) – “Nicolae Titulescu” University, Romania (2012)
• Law Degree (LL.B) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2011)
• Bachelors Degree in Economy (BEc.) – “Dimitrie Cantemir” Christian University, Romania (2010)
Phone: +40 751 214 154
Livia Dianu-Buja is the Legal office assistant of Lospa Lawyers.
Livia completed a LL.M. in Criminal Sciences at the University of Bucharest – Faculty of Law and joined our firm in early 2016. Among other achievements, she participated in an International English Course at the British Council and she holds a Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) and also a ECDL Core Certificate.
Prior to joining Lospa Lawyers, Livia worked at Lexigo House, where she was extensively involved in dealing with several proceedings in front of public notaries, Chamber of Notaries, embassies and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Currently she is well-versed with all aspects of corporate/commercial matters and works primarily on plaintiff personal injury and medical negligence files involving complex disputes. She assists with all aspects of file handling including fact collection, documentary disclosure, legal research, preparation of various legal documents and pleadings, legal analysis, as well as trial preparation.
• October 2015 – March 2016: translator, Lexigo House
• 2010 – 2012 – internship/ paralegal at Court of Appeal, Pitești, Prosecutor´s Office attached to Pitești First Instance Court and Transelectrica S.A – S.T. Pitești
• Master’s Degree (LL.M) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2014)
• Law Degree (LL.B) – University of Bucharest, Romania (2013)
Phone: +40 721 846 521
Iustin is a paralegal in the Lospa Lawyers and joined our firm in late 2016. He is a second-year student at the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Law. Prior to joining Lospa Lawyers, Iustin worked as a litigation paralegal with another large Bucharest law firm with a focus primarily on consumer’s protection and business litigation.
Iustin is responsible for the preparation of a broad range of corporate/commercial documentation from incorporations and share transactions to a wide variety of corporate reorganizations.
He is also well-versed with the management of all case databases, due diligence preliminary matters relating to various transactions and litigation support.
Assisting in all aspects of litigation support, Iustin works with the team to plan discovery projects for both electronically stored information and paper, including identification, preservation, collection, processing, review and production of client evidence. Iustin works alongside lawyers to ensure that all case content, document management and database administrative functions are performed to meet the needs of the case lawyers in accordance with firm and industry protocol.