Your career is our joint responsibility. Join Lospa Lawyers Summer Internship Programme 2018!
- job title: summer intern
- eligibility: undergraduate
- duration: 2 weeks
- vacation schemes (depending on what scheme you join): 18.06.2018-29.06.2018; 02.07.2018 – 13.07.2018; 16.07.2018 – 27.07.2018; 30.07.2018 – 10.08.2018; 13.08.2018 – 24.08.2018; 27.08.2018 – 07.09.2018; 10.09.2018 – 21.09.2018; 24.09.2018 – 05.10.2018
- half-time – working hours will range between 20 to 30 hours a week, with a working day usually being between 10am and 5pm. Flexi-time will be available depending on the weekly tasks
- application deadline: 15.06.2018
- you will need to have reliability, discretion, respect for confidentiality and ability to speak and write in Romanian fluently and idiomatically
- carefully monitored and evaluated for academic credit
- conducting legal research
- preparing various legal documents and pleadings
- learning case objectives, observation, reflection, evaluation and assessment
- ensuring and performing document management and database administrative functions
- establishing a reasonable balance between the intern’s learning goals and the specific work Lospa Lawyers needs done
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com. We will respond to every application received and we aim to do so within 5 business days.