If there were no bad people there would be no good lawyers
Your reputation, personal information and privacy are vitally important. We can help you guard against and respond swiftly to attacks on your reputation (whether by the media, online or other individuals) and unwanted intrusion into your private life including by harassment.
We have particular expertise in advising entrepreneurs at leading technology companies and in disruptive industry. A lot of the work we do is preventative and confidentiality and discretion are our core values. Our clients’ privacy is paramount. For these reasons, we choose not to discuss much of the work we do for our clients.
We specialise in the following legal areas:
- defamation and privacy issues including threats to publish allegations or personal information, taking action over unlawful material and securing the takedown of material from websites and other online platforms
- obtaining emergency injunctions
- asserting your data protection rights and obtaining your personal information from organisations which may be holding it
- dealing with unwanted paparazzi attention
- obtaining reporting restrictions and other protective measures in court proceedings
- taking action over the unlawful interception of communications
- bringing court claims and complaining to media regulators (National Audiovisual Council of Romania)
- dealing with harassment and blackmail threats including sting operations and hostile cyber campaigns