Whether you are looking to sell your home, draft a deed or resolve a boundary dispute, Lospa Lawyers represent contractors, buyers and sellers of single-family and multi-family housing units throughout Romania. We represent individuals and families in all kinds of real estate matters. We act diligently to ensure you have a positive and stress-free experience.
Romania’s housing market can be tough to navigate. With property values and rental rates in a constant state of flux, we can help you comply with the law and accomplish your goals.
As experienced litigators, we can also provide assistance with the rare matters that do escalate to the courtroom. Our litigation team is well-versed in real estate law and will work to find a satisfactory result for our clients as expeditiously as possible.
Our team advises on:
- buying a house
- selling a house
- buying a freehold or leasehold property including checking the legal title
- negotiating the terms of the contract and commissioning searches
- selling a freehold or leasehold property from the acceptance of an offer through to completion
- buying a property through shared ownership and assisted purchase schemes
- mortgaging including checking title details and obtaining the necessary searches to satisfy your lender
- buying investment properties for buy-to-let
- real estate financing