THE ROLE may include many of the following:
- arranging for the delivery of legal paperwork;
- typing correspondence and legal paperwork;
- transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings;
- scheduling, coordinating and confirming court dates, appointments, and meetings
- converse directly with attorneys, courtroom staff members, clients, expert witnesses and commercial vendors;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- arranging in-house and external events.
- conducting research in legal matters;
- driving outside Bucharest within a working day;
- translating correspondence and legal paperwork.
WORKING HOURS: will range between 25 to 30 hours a week, with a working day usually being somewhere between 10am and 5pm. Flexi-time will be available depending on the weekly tasks.
YOU will need to have driving licence for B-vehicles, reliability, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to every application received and we aim to do so within 5 business days.