Litigator with 2 – 4 years of practical experience
As part of our continued growth plans, Lospa Lawyers is recruiting civil & commercial litigator with 2 – 4 years of practical experience in Bucharest. Some experience of dealing with personal injury liability (i.e. car accidents, malpraxis) is highly desirable.
The role is part time – 2 to 3 days per week – and the hours can be reduced to fit commitments outside of work.
- graduate from an accredited law school from Bucharest and Bucharest Bar admission;
- 2 – 4 years of recent full-time responsible, relevant, satisfactory legal experience in a law firm;
- a strong academic background and good litigation acumen.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- devise new solutions to seemingly impossible tasks;
- act as a self-starter who proactively takes advantage of every learning opportunity;
- tap one’s creativity and resourcefulness to take a thoughtful and business-minded approach to the practice of law;
- pursue transformative ideas;
- add personality, social intelligence and exceptional communication skills to a “can-do” approach to achieving goals;
- be agile enough to anticipate client needs and respond to unforeseen conditions.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
Please send your CV in English to: email@example.com
We will respond to every application received and we aim to do so within 5 business days.