Capitalism without insolvency is like Christianity without hell
We advise enterprises in financial distress. Our goal is to find value-creating solutions which work for the enterprise concerned and the other parties involved, including owners, banks, mortgagees, employees, suppliers and the management of the enterprise. What you can expect from us is pragmatic, sensible advice and risk analysis, high quality project management skills and a refreshing sense of calm under pressure.
As part of the integrated practice of Lospa Lawyers, our affiliated insolvency practitioners’ firm, Lospa Insolvency, offers a full range of advisory and compliance services for our clients within formal insolvency procedures. Our niche insolvency department is led by Paul Lospa, a dual qualified attorney at law and licensed insolvency practitioner with over 7 years’ experience specialising in the field of insolvency.
We provide expertise in the following:
- formal insolvency proceedings
- ad-hoc mandate (amicable settlement proceeding supervised by an ad-hoc proxy appointed by the court)
- compromise proceedings (amicable settlement proceeding)
- recovery plans
- debt rescheduling
- asset tracing and fraud investigations
- creditor’s rights on insolvency