The Law of Success – sharing our knowledge
We offer innovative, meaningful workshops which are directly relevant to your business needs. We’re committed to sharing our knowledge and providing you with the practical skills to help you achieve your goals.
At our workshops you’ll:
- learn about the latest legal and commercial developments affecting your business
- gain valuable skills which you can immediately apply back at work
- understand how to identify and avoid unnecessary legal risk
- improve your ability to manage issues yourself without the need for external advisers
- connect with others facing similar challenges
Learn from our experience at the coalface
Our presenters have a first-class reputation for providing thought-provoking training to the public and private sectors. They are published authors, part-time university lecturers and regular public speakers. They are also specialist lawyers, so they can provide insight into real problems and situations – invaluable experience to share with you and your organisation.
We’ve got our finger on the pulse – and we regularly update our workshops to deal with today’s (and tomorrow’s) legal and commercial issues. Our core topics are:
- business litigation
- workplace relations, employment and safety law
- insolvency law
- contract law
- data protection
Making it real
We go beyond theory by injecting our workshops with real-life examples and hands-on problem solving sessions. This means you’ll gain highly practical skills which you can immediately apply back at work. And while we might deal with complex, difficult issues, we keep it clear and straightforward, without the legal jargon.
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you’ll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.