As part of our continued growth plans, Lospa Lawyers is recruiting business litigator with 1 – 2 years of practical experience in Bucharest. Some experience of dealing with personal injury liability (i.e. car accidents, malpraxis) is highly desirable.
The role is full time and the position is immediate.
- graduate from an accredited law school and Bucharest Bar admission;
- 1 – 2 years of recent full-time responsible, relevant legal experience in a law firm;
- a strong academic background and good litigation acumen.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL
- act as a self-starter who proactively takes advantage of every learning opportunity;
- tap one’s creativity and resourcefulness to take a thoughtful and business-minded approach to the practice of law;
- add personality, social intelligence and exceptional communication skills to a “can-do” approach to achieving goals;
- be agile enough to anticipate client needs and respond to unforeseen conditions;
- mandatory have a B-category driving license.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to every application received and we aim to do so within 5 business days.
LOSPA LAWYERS BACKGROUND
Lospa Lawyers was founded in 2015 upon the principles of unwavering client service, a tireless work ethic, sound judgment, and the highest quality written and courtroom skills.
We are a meritocracy. Newcomers will not be judged by anything other than the quality of their work. Because we value talent, not seniority